NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level III
Course Total $1,000.00
Students will be able to take the cognitive materials learned over their 8 week session and have instruction on the practical components of the NFPA 1021 Standard for Fire Officer Level 3. This practical skill development program offers the student the ability to complete the requirements of the practical components with training from a qualified instructor who will train and mentor the required skills to be ready for the evaluations required for Fire Officer Level 3.
Program Cognitive Length:
8 weeks (40 Hours)
This course is designed for the officer who is ready to advance into the upper management level of his/her department. This course consists of subjects designed to give the officer more knowledge of management and administration so that he/she can make basic evaluations of employee relations and assume a more proactive role in his/her department.
An individual at the Fire Officer III level as part of his or her duties and responsibilities: establishes procedures for hiring, assigning, promoting, and encouraging professional development of members; develops programs that improve and expand service and build partnerships with the public; prepares a divisional or departmental budget, develops a budget management system, solicits bids, plans for resource allocation and works with information management systems; evaluates inspection programs to determine effectiveness and develops public safety plans; manages multi-agency planning, deployment, and operations; and develops, manages and evaluates a departmental safety program.
8 weeks (40 Hours)
Fire Officer II
Accredited Certification Level:
In order to obtain your Fire Officer III certification, you are required to take your Champions Fire College of Course Completion and complete a certification exam and skills evaluation as provided by Champions Fire College in accordance with the requirements of your province or state.
NFPA 1021: Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications.
Student Equipment and Course Materials:
• The student textbook is the IFSTA Fire and Emergency Services Company Officer, 4th edition.
• The student is required to obtain the textbook prior to the beginning of class.
•The textbook is available for on-line purchase from the Champions Fire College
Pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Ready to Register?
Not the course you were looking for? Select a different one below.
- NFPA 1001 and NFPA 472 – Complete Firefighter Program
- NFPA 1006 – Technical Rescuer Professional Qualifications Basic Rescuer Program
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Combo Pack
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level I
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level II
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level III
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level IV
- NFPA 1031 – Fire Inspector
- NFPA 1033 – Fire Investigator
- NFPA 1035 – Combo pack
- NFPA 1035 – Level I Public Fire and Life Educator
- NFPA 1035 – Level II Public Fire and Life Educator
- NFPA 1035 – Level III Public Fire and Life Educator
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Combo Pack
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Level I
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Level II
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Level III
- NFPA 1051 – Wildland FireFighter Level I
- NFPA 1051 – Wildland FireFighter Level II
- NFPA 1051- Wildland Combo both Levels
- NFPA 1081 – Advanced Exterior
- NFPA 1081 – Brigade Leader
- NFPA 1081 – Combo Pack
- NFPA 1081 – Incipient Level
- NFPA 1081 – Interior Structural
- NFPA 472 – Awareness