NFPA 1081 – Advanced Exterior
Course Total $980.00
Students will be able to take the cognitive materials learned over their 4 week session and have instruction on the practical components of the NFPA 1081 Standard Advanced Exterior Level. This practical skill development program offers the student the ability to complete the requirements of the practical components with training from a qualified instructor who will train and mentor the required skills to be ready for the evaluations required for Advanced Exterior Level.
Program Cognitive Length:
4 weeks (32 Hours)
Advanced Exterior Level is designed to give brigade members the knowledge and skills necessary for fighting exterior industrial fires including the use of PPE, SCBA, building search & rescue techniques, advanced exterior firefighting techniques and more. The course is divided into two disciplines-core competencies and site specific competencies. Both core and site specific have theory and practical components.
Accredited Certification Level:
In order to obtain your Advanced Exterior Level certification, you are required to take your Champions Fire College Certificate of Course Completion and complete a certification exam and skills evaluation as provided by Champions Fire College in accordance with the requirements of your province or state..
NFPA 1081: Standard for Advanced Exterior.
NFPA 472 Awareness Level, NFPA 1081 Incipient Level
Student Equipment and Course Materials:
• Text -Industrial Exterior and Structural Fire Brigades, IFSTA 1st Edition
• The textbook is available for on-line purchase from the Champions Fire College Storefront.
Pricing is in Canadian Dollars
Ready to Register?
Not the course you were looking for? Select a different one below.
- NFPA 1001 and NFPA 472 – Complete Firefighter Program
- NFPA 1006 – Technical Rescuer Professional Qualifications Basic Rescuer Program
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Combo Pack
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level I
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level II
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level III
- NFPA 1021 – Fire Officer Level IV
- NFPA 1031 – Fire Inspector
- NFPA 1033 – Fire Investigator
- NFPA 1035 – Combo pack
- NFPA 1035 – Level I Public Fire and Life Educator
- NFPA 1035 – Level II Public Fire and Life Educator
- NFPA 1035 – Level III Public Fire and Life Educator
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Combo Pack
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Level I
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Level II
- NFPA 1041 – Fire Service Instructor Level III
- NFPA 1051 – Wildland FireFighter Level I
- NFPA 1051 – Wildland FireFighter Level II
- NFPA 1051- Wildland Combo both Levels
- NFPA 1081 – Advanced Exterior
- NFPA 1081 – Brigade Leader
- NFPA 1081 – Combo Pack
- NFPA 1081 – Incipient Level
- NFPA 1081 – Interior Structural
- NFPA 472 – Awareness