PROCTOR AGREEMENT and EVALUATION RULES
PROCTOR EXAMINATION PROCEDURES
Champions Fire College completes written evaluations for all applicable Job Performance Requirements (JPR) as outlined by the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) using qualified Proctors and our approved online testing format.
PROCTOR AGREEMENT and EXAM RULES
THE PROCTOR MUST READ THE FOLLOWING RULES TO THE CANDIDATES BEFORE BEGINNING THE EXAM.
Infractions of the exam rules will not be tolerated. If you violate these rules, you will be required to leave the exam area and will not be allowed to complete the exam.
- The passing grade for this exam is 70%.
- You have minutes to complete the exam.
- Fill in the following information before you begin:
- Place all other personal items at the back of the exam room. You must not wear any headgear, sunglasses, visors, or hoodies.
- Do not leave the room once the exam has started. If you do, you will not be allowed back in and will have to apply to rewrite the exam.
- Do not communicate with other students/candidates during the exam.
- If you have a concern, raise your hand and the proctor will come to your desk. Do not ask the proctor to explain any exam questions or to help you with the answers.
- Read each question carefully.
- Mark A for true answers. Mark B for false answers.